Dec. 10, 2012
Christmas Holiday Closing Information
Christmas holidays begin at 5 p.m. on Friday, December 21. The entire University campus and all buildings will be closed at the end of that day and will remain closed until Wednesday, January 2, at 9 a.m., when University offices re-open.
To follow is a listing of what is closed and what is open during the Christmas recess.
These offices and buildings will be closed from Saturday, December 22, until Wednesday, January 2, 2013:
- Nugent Hall/the President’s Administrative Office
- All Academic Buildings
- Offices of Academic Administration and Academic Deans
- All Administrative Offices of Student Life
- Office of Enrollment Management (including Admissions, Financial Aid and Enrollment Services)
- Office of Human Resources/Payroll
- Office of Institutional Advancement (including Advancement Services)
- Pryzbyla Center
- Columbus School of Law building
- Mullen Library
- Leahy Computer Labs
- Cardinal Station Post Office
- Cashier’s Office in Leahy Hall
- Engraving & Printing Federal Credit Union
CUA Bookstore will be closed to the public from Saturday, December 22, through Tuesday, January 1, 2013. It will reopen for business on Wednesday, January 2, 2013 (9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.).
Eugene I. Kane Student Health and Fitness Center will be closed, with no access provided, from Friday, December 14, at 7 p.m. until Monday, January 14, 2013, at 7:30 a.m.
Raymond A. Du Four Center will be closed to the general public from the close of business on Friday, December 21, at 5 p.m., until Wednesday, January 2, 2013, at 9 a.m., except for scheduled games, supervised basketball and swimming practices, gym maintenance and a registration-only baseball camp.
Department of Public Safety will be open with limited staff throughout Christmas recess.